We recommend to clearing your cache and cookies on the daily, to prevent data build up slowing up your online game play.
To clear cache and cookies, select your browser below and follow these steps:
- Open Google Chrome.
- Click on the three dots located on the right top side corner and select 'Settings'.
- Go to 'Privacy and Security'.
- Click 'Clear all browsing data'
- You may select the time range from 'Last Hour' to 'All Time' on clearing the browsing data.
- Ensure that you desired boxes are checked on the list and click on 'Clear Data'.
- Open Firefox.
- Click on the 3 lines located the top right corner of the browser.
- Go to Settings > Privacy & Security.
- Scroll down to Cookies and Site Data.
- Click on 'Clear Data' and then 'Clear' again. You have now cleared your Temporary Internet Files and Cookies.
- Open Microsoft Edge.
- Select Menu by clicking on the 3 dots icon on top right corner of the browser window.
- Go to Settings > Privacy, search and services.
- Under Clear Browsing Data, click on 'Choose what to clear'.
- From there, select the Time Range from the list.
- Then click on 'Clear Now'.
- Open Safari.
- Click on the 'Safari toolbar'.
- Click on 'Clear History'.
- Select your desired timeframe from 'All History' to 'Last Hour'.
- Confirm by clicking on 'Clear History'.
To clear cache and cookies on the app, please select your device and follow these steps:
- Open Settings
- Swipe to and tap Apps.
- Select or search for the app you want to clear.
- Tap 'Storage', and then tap 'Clear cache'.
- Find the app on your Home Screen
- Hold the app until a new prompt appears.
- Select 'Remove App'.
- Re-download app after it is removed.
All your cookies and other site data will be deleted. Please be advised, this action will sign you out of most sites and you will need to re-enter your details. For additional assistance, please contact our friendly Customer Support Team.