In order to ensure you are properly located, you will need to have your Wi-Fi enabled. At the moment, our site is only available via Android and is not available on the iOS platform.
To enable Wi-Fi on your Android Device, please follow these steps:
- Go to Settings on your device.
2. From there, select Wireless & Networks, which will be Wi-Fi.
3. Select Wi-Fiand turn the toggle or button to On.
4. The device will display all of the networks in range.
5. Select your network’s name, enter your password (if prompted) and then tap Connect.
6. You are now connected to a Wi-Fi network.
Or, depending on your device setup, look in your quick access drop down.