To place a wager or cash out an existing wager, you must be in a jurisdiction that permits sports wagering. To verify your location, your mobile device must have location services enabled and have granted the Bally Bet Sportsbook permission to use location services. To allow the Bally Bet Sportsbook app access to your location services, use the following steps:
- Go to Settings > Privacy > Permission Manager > Location.
- Locate the Bally Bet Sportsbook app on your list of apps and select it.
- Select a setting:
- Allow all the time
- Allow only while using app
- Go to Settings >Privacy > Location Services
- Scroll and locate the Bally Bet Sportsbook on your list of apps and select it.
- Select a setting under 'Allow Location Access':
- While using the App
- Make sure the 'Precise Location' is toggled on.
Note: If you select Deny, any betting activity will fail with an error message.